Saturday, May 18, 2013

Forty Rules To Make A Sound is coming!

A short video about "Forty Rules To Make A Sound"
video by Sivan Alajem
you can hear the voices of Joan and me

This is a cd I have been working on the past months with a lot of good friends. It is made of twelve tracks and we recorded every track with different friends. So, it worked this way; I had an idea which would be based on a word, a phrase or a small text and then we improvised on it. All the tracks are just music made with voice, except for two that have also some percussion. It is gonna be ready in the beginning of June and available on this blog to download for free. I will also make some copies now, but if you want one, you should better contact me at the end of the summer, when I will be back from travelling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment